Re: support case in progress

by The_other_Rare

Original Post

support case in progress

★ Novice

i’ve been waiting for nearly a week on this ‘in progress’ page after i’ve made my ea case and i’m not sure why i haven’t got a response yet. when making the case it initially said i’d get a response within 72 hours but no responses. i got a incorrect transfer market ban for flipping cards like i’ve been doing since the start and this has ruined the enjoyment of the game. I hope this case is resolved and i do get a response ASAP.

Message 1 of 2 (403 Views)

Re: support case in progress

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @Triplem124 ,

You have already taken the appropriate steps in getting your account recovered. Just understand that the ToS Team (Terms of Service) receives several Cases a day on top of the Cases they already have. They have to make sure to follow certain procedures to make sure each Case is handled correctly. With that being said, it is taking around 1-2 weeks+ to get a response because of the influx of Cases they have to handle.

Terms of Service wrote:
"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right."

The only thing you can do is wait. Once they ToS Team has reviewed your Case in its entirety, they will give you a response.

If you have any further questions about Bans or Suspensions, I would take a look at EA_Lannas Thread

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 2 of 2 (387 Views)