Re: sims island living

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

sims island living

★★★ Newbie

Hi! i recently purchased sims island living and i already owned the sims 4, so when i enter origin and select the sims it takes me to main page where it asks to start a new game or load. i selected start a new game because i haven't played sims island living yet, so i created a sim for that game and once I'm done making my sim i get to buy a house in the Sulani world with no problem. i select the home i want and buy it. it then shows that i have bought it but when i click play it loads like as if its going to take me into the game but instead it goes back to the worlds page. I then select Sulani once again and i can see the house i bought and my sim but it will not load and take me into the game, instead it takes me back to the world page. I'm very frustrated at this point so can someone please help me!

Message 1 of 4 (394 Views)

@Katpav101  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

If that doesn't work, please let me know whether your computer runs Windows or macOS.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem I can see it but I cant play.

Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Origin, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (221 Views)