sims 4

by dionetoukala

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4

★★ Newbie

i had the sims 4 but i deleted it off my computer. i also deleted origin off my computer but i just logged back into my account. it says that my sims 4 isnt there anymore. how do i get it back without having to purchase it again?

Message 1 of 2 (267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 4

Community Manager

Hey @dionetoukala it's most likely the case that you have either filtered your games in your My Game Library or that you have multiple EA Accounts and are logged into a secondary one.

The first thing to do is open your My Game Library and check for any filters, the best thing to do is remove them all to see if the game appears. If not then it's time to start looking for any other EA Accounts. It's easiest to start by going through any email accounts you may have and check for any EA emails.

If you cannot locate a secondary account then the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (241 Views)

All Replies

Re: sims 4

Community Manager

Hey @dionetoukala it's most likely the case that you have either filtered your games in your My Game Library or that you have multiple EA Accounts and are logged into a secondary one.

The first thing to do is open your My Game Library and check for any filters, the best thing to do is remove them all to see if the game appears. If not then it's time to start looking for any other EA Accounts. It's easiest to start by going through any email accounts you may have and check for any EA emails.

If you cannot locate a secondary account then the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)