Re: sims 4 strangerville

by SourFruit7

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice

This happened to me as well. I already bought the pack inside the actual game but I can't download it.

Message 11 of 23 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was having similar issues SourFruit7, just quit Origin and reboot it, it should start downloading.

Message 12 of 23 (635 Views)

★ Novice

So I bought strangerville off the origin website. And when I couldn't download it all I had to do was log out and log back in and strangerville just started to download. 

Message 13 of 23 (630 Views)

★ Novice
"Sign in currently unavailable"
Message 14 of 23 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks this works! I was so upset!
Message 15 of 23 (557 Views)

★★★ Novice
The link worked for me, I was purchasing it for a friend and at first received a 'this game is not purchasable', message..was able to complete purchase through the link provided here...thanks!
Message 16 of 23 (553 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I purchased the game not a problem but it wont let me download it and wants me to pay again !!
Message 17 of 23 (550 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi again everyone,

Sorry to hear the suggestions didn't work for all of you Frown

Let's try other ideas:

• @memeek @StephanieAllen91 That sounds like there was some kind of a connection issue - but those are usually temporary. Try logging out and in again on the Origin client. If you are still receiving this message, please let us know so we can try to find what could be going wrong with the connection.
  • @beebakker I can see the game on your account now. Sometimes transactions take a bit to go through - this could be what you experienced. You should be able to download it now Standard smile
    If not, try to go to your Game Library, select The Sims 4 and look for StrangerVille in the Game Packs tab. Does it show as owned there? No download button? In that case, please, clear your Origin cache - you can find instructions on how here.
  • @ELNeteruNave I'm moving your post to a new thread as your issue sounds very different to the others here, so better troubleshoot separatedly Standard smile

Hope this helps!

-Mai

Message 18 of 23 (520 Views)

★ Guide

Hi all, sign out from origin and sign in back again.

This worked for me.

However, Strangerville didnt appear in game packs under The Sims in game library. FYI

Message 19 of 23 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
thank you very much
Message 20 of 23 (480 Views)