"We've noticed your computer is currently offline. To activate your game on this

by DarthPandaaa

Original Post

Re: "We've noticed your computer is currently offline. To activate your gam

★★★ Novice

ive found a work around guys. dl vpn (tunnel bear is what im using) , change to another country connect to whichever game you wanna once it loads exit the vpn. 

Message 31 of 59 (7,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Changing VPN worked for me nice Standard smile

Message 32 of 59 (7,330 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had this issue since yesterday. I cleaned up the cookies, sate boot, allow origin to go through the firewall, the approach in the youtube video, and reinstall the system. 

NONE OF THEM WORK.

Finally, I paid a VPN and connect to another country, then try to start my game again, it worked.

Oh, thanks EA, now I have one more thing to pay annually.

Message 33 of 59 (7,271 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

How do you get your money back?

It obviously knows im online.. its still downloading and saying the same ! the OP said....

You're product doesnt work... ITS NOT ORGIN!

because apex works fine!

IVE TRIED USING THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT CHAT WINDOW AND ITS A GD MEME! HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO KEEP THIS CHAT SUPPORT WINDOW UP? DOES IT EVEN WORK!?

Message 34 of 59 (7,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue too, i was able to fix it simply by going to my origin drop down tab and selecting going offline then select it again to go online.  This worked for me i was able to load the game and everything works as it did before the season 1 patch.  Hope this helps

Message 35 of 59 (7,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Logging in with a VPN (Tunnel Bear to Mexico) worked.  I cannot believe EA still has not fixed though.  What an incredible waste of time.  

Update: Actually, the VPN only got me logged back in.  I still get the in-game (BFV) error message constantly.

Message 36 of 59 (7,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well turning on my VPN and changing to a different country worked. Strange workaround but I guess it works till they get this fixed..

Message 37 of 59 (7,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you are located in US West then unfortunately Origin servers are not letting people log in. There is nothing wrong on your end this is 100% on Origin and they are refusing to acknowledge it. I was unable to log in for 3 straight days and went through all of their suggestions including uninstalling the game, clearing cache, resetting internet, etc. I just recently downloaded a free vpn online and was able to log in through another location. Shout out to EA/Origin for your incredible complacency regarding this issue. Simply recognizing there is an issue on Twitter and mentioning you are working to save the problem should be expected of a company as large as yourselves, I hope your senior level executives learn how to properly run your company. 

Message 38 of 59 (6,999 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

another user with another game got a error code from it.

and it could be same you all might struggle with. ( Topologic Change at ISP or DHCP/DNS issue. )

it sure do look like it, ( a network split issue and this might not even be your equipment, but if Local ISP has change something then its possible at your end )

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Battlefront-2-PC-cant-connect-721-error/m-p/77...

i dont work for EA , this is just best guess on Network issue without knowing any fact in your region

Message 39 of 59 (6,897 Views)

★★ Novice

I finally solved my problem, what I did was simple. Im not sure what step it was that helped so Ill say all of them. 

First I uninstalled Origin then I reset my Internet Explorer settings to the default I then Restarted my PC and reinstalled Origin, After that everything was working it just asked me for permission to run Apex on the first boot up of the game. Hope this helps I know it was frustrating for me. I even Formatted my PC and that didn't help. I tried VPNs and that didn't help either and I had already done all the steps that EA forums had said. 

Message 40 of 59 (6,761 Views)