"We've noticed your computer is currently offline. To activate your game on this

by DarthPandaaa

Original Post

Re: "We've noticed your computer is currently offline. To activate your gam

★ Novice
Where did you see that on twitter?
Message 21 of 59 (9,489 Views)

★ Novice

I haven't been able to log in all day. A simple Google search would tell everyone that EA's servers are down for most of the west coast and I believe for a few major cities around the US. Kinda strange that EA is not saying anything or at least I can't find anything where they are saying the servers are down. But from what I have read in these forums it seems that it's on their side and not client side. 

Message 22 of 59 (9,434 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EA/Origin's silence on this is disappointing. I spent at least 5 hours trying to figure out why my wife couldn't log on. It would have been nice if the Origin client had a notice about the problem Probably would have saved thousand of hours of people trying to fix a problem that wasn't theirs.  Hope they fix it or make it clear they have a problem.

Message 23 of 59 (9,362 Views)

★★ Novice

I haven't been online in maybe a week or so. I pre-ordered anthem and have 59 plus hours played on it with my desktop. I got a new gaming laptop just yesterday and decided to load anthem on that as well. When i finally got it installed I started receiving this error. Went through some troubleshooting steps and never got it working. I then decided to log on my desktop and play. It patched the game and then I started receiving this issue too. IDK what's up. If it's a west coast thing then I'm located in Washington currently. Hopefully, EA gets their stuff together. I can load other games like Mass Effect 3 and Titan Fall 2. It sounds like the only games affected are games completely dependent on an internet connection. I've only seen Apex legends, BFV and Anthem users on this post. Which to my knowledge every single one of those games are internet dependent games.

Message 24 of 59 (9,332 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, if you check any of the websites online that track outages you'll see the entire west coast of the US just lit up in red. EA told me to watch their twitter account for answers but they haven't said or done anything. They haven't replied to my DMs, my direct tweets, or anyone else's for that matter. They're replying to every other issue it seems except for ours. What a delightful way to treat customers.

Message 25 of 59 (9,318 Views)

★★ Novice

Everyone still having problems? Does anyone from EA even look at these posts? This is kind of ridiculous. I can't play my game man.... 

Message 26 of 59 (9,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It has been down for me for the past 2 days. Contacted my provider, did all the stuff to reboot and nothing. EA stated they are working on it but no one has said anything or responded. These are the reasons why some people stop playing specific games. I like Apex and it's my weekend from work and I can't even play for a min. 

Message 27 of 59 (8,918 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, this is frustrating. Same here on the weekend issue. I work two jobs. So I don't really get to much game time in during the week. Weekends are usually the only times I get to play any games. 

Message 28 of 59 (8,891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Close Origin and 

Disable SLI That will FIX it From what I’ve tried . 

and they say in the support chat to just wait so they can fix it. 

If this fixes it for you can you upvote so more people can see. 

Give it a try and see.

Message 29 of 59 (8,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am facing the same issue since the morning today while trying to run 'Battlefield 1' and 'Dragon Age - Inquisition'.
I am guessing this has something to do with the EA Server!

Message 30 of 59 (8,861 Views)