Original Post

Re: "We've noticed your computer is currently offline. To activate your gam

★★★★★ Newbie

It's finally fixed just update origin.

Message 41 of 59 (8,301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Confirmed. There is a new Origin app that appears to fix the problem.

Seriously upset with EA for not saying anything and letting all of us waste our time installing and uninstalling for nothing. Extremely disrespectful.

Message 42 of 59 (8,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Helped me.
Making changes to the registry.
Windows 10, 64-bit

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL]

Message 43 of 59 (8,212 Views)

★★ Novice

First you have to reset your proxy .

Before following the steps below exit Origin.

open command prompt (as administrator) then type netsh winsock reset      then restart your pc.

After restarting open command prompt again as administrator and type netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie .

after completing the above steps open origin and play the game you wish.

Message 44 of 59 (8,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just recently installed Origin on a different computer. I have 2 other personal PCs that I run games off of. I followed all the steps and am  Ethernet cabled into my PC but it's still saying that I am offline?

Message 45 of 59 (8,058 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @CandiiCannibal.

The best thing to do is to take a couple of minutes and try the following steps:

• Firewalls and Internet Security Software: Make sure that you’ve added the Origin client as an exception to any Firewalls or other Internet Security Software, like Ad-Block, you may have running so that your connection to our servers isn’t blocked.
  • Your software may even have some Internet ports blocked. If so, the following are used by the Origin client and must be open for a smooth connection:
    • TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 3216; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
    • UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 2990

Darko

Darko.png
Message 46 of 59 (8,029 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem.  Unfortunately, I tried several things and none of it works.  Kind of shocking that the only thing that doesn't work on my computer for connecting to the internet even though I can chat with my friends fine through the app, download games with the app, and do everything else online not using the app. It's only the Original Launcher that has issues.  Also, I don't understand why we would have to change our computer and/or router settings to allow one app to work when the rest just work just fine.  I think that is a little ludicrous and think the developers should be fixing the app not having the end-users adjusting everything to make their app work.

Message 47 of 59 (7,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone! I Downloaded Apex legends on my Pc but it was showing the same problem I tried everything to fix but nothing worked but while searching for solution I found a solution to update my windows 10 version. I did update and It worked for me and playing apex legends. You can find tutorials on Youtube how to update your windows 10 and its free.      

Message 48 of 59 (7,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly, I'm having that issue too. I'm trying to play Alice: Madness Returns and just downloaded it from steam. Fix the issue please, don't expect the customer to do it. I've spent money on this already.

Message 49 of 59 (6,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PlayingKarrde yeah this one totally worked for me.. just run cmd as " run as administrator " .. then try to restart origin, everything should work just fine
Message 50 of 59 (6,249 Views)