"Technical difficulties"

by AfraidOfGirls

Original Post

"Technical difficulties"

★★ Novice

Every time I try to log in to Origin, regardless of Windows account credentials or Origin account, I get an error that says "We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later." It's been a couple days and I still can't log in to any accounts. I've tried everything recommended to me and the Advisors over chat are useless. I've done everything from reinstalling Origin (both the "easy" and "hard" methods) to a DNS flush. There are exceptions made in my firewall for Origin and the helper. I have cleared caches and keys and nothing has worked. What DOES work is creating an account through the Origin client. So if I ever want to play Apex, I just have to create a new account and hope I never get logged out. But this doesn't allow me to play any of my other games and I have to log out whenever there's a client update so it's not very useful. None of the advisers will tell me if this is a server problem or an account issue so here I am complaining on the forums. Anybody else have this issue? 

Message 1 of 7 (4,426 Views)

Re: "Technical difficulties"

★★★★★ Guide
lets spilt those 2 problems up. it sounds like Origin Client wont start as it should. ( the game dont matter if client is not up and running ) if you try start game from a shortcut then it make sense why you have issue with both.

does the Client even run ?
before you start the game ( not the first time i have seen even on steam game crash because steam client was not running , could be same here maybe ?

if client do work then you have a game issue not both.
if repair game wont work from Orign client settings
then you should read board about Apex, so many that EA still working to correct them i bet. see other post for this.
Message 2 of 7 (4,410 Views)

★★ Novice

The client works. I can't log in. Once I create an account through a client the client works perfectly fine. I just can't log in through it (see attachment). It isn't a game issue because I launch the client independantly from the game. Launching the client via game or web browser doesn't change anything. This is almost certainly an Origin client issue because everything but log in works fine.

Message 3 of 7 (4,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

try make new windows login testuser, dont change anything just get online to see if this is a profile issue. aka userdata

( this is sort off the ultimated test today , no previous user setting is on new user )

sorry dont think i can help without remote access to help or ID or think of things, and dont want to guess to much and write about it.

besure this is not a antivirus app issue if that is even possible. if they can block login also now.

Message 4 of 7 (4,388 Views)

★★ Novice

Already tried this. No anti-virus on my PC either. Appreciate the gesture.

Message 5 of 7 (4,384 Views)

★★ Novice

Still waiting for an answer on this.

Message 6 of 7 (4,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever find out what to do. I'm having the same issue

Message 7 of 7 (2,618 Views)