Re: "Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

by NLS_BONG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

★★ Novice

Hi all,

I can't log in Origin on both Web and PC client.

When i try login it's show pop-up like this:

Screenshot_2.png

Anyone can help me this case ?

Message 1 of 5 (914 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @CoolBirdV 

In this situation please contact our Terms of Service team directly by following the steps from this article. I'm afraid there's not much that we can do on the forum to assist you Frown

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (871 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @CoolBirdV 

In this situation please contact our Terms of Service team directly by following the steps from this article. I'm afraid there's not much that we can do on the forum to assist you Frown

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (872 Views)

★★ Novice

After many mail with this team, i decide not play EA Games anymore, i spent a lot of money and they baned with reason "many fail payment". I always have successful payment with my account. I try to explain and they try to send only one email with same template.

Thanks ! Close this topic

Message 3 of 5 (689 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Call the corporate office and inform them of the support teams practice of sending same generic template in response to all inquiries regarding false account bans. Inform all social media and investors.

I'm having the same issue at the moment with online ban due to a false accusation of cheating.

Message 4 of 5 (679 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NLS_BONG if you have a ToS sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (668 Views)