"Origin was unable to download your game"

by shicchan

Original Post

Re: "Origin was unable to download your game"

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, can someone please let me know? I've deleted the download cache and turned on safe mode, I don't know what else to do Frown

Message 11 of 27 (2,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im playing on Mac

Message 12 of 27 (2,854 Views)

★★★ Guide

If you are playing on a MAC please note that the current build for Origin has an issue with this for users on MACs using macOS X Yosemite.  There should be a fixed beta version right now . you can turn on participating in beta by going to application settings in origin and turning it on.  then restarting origin.

If this does not work, and you are using Yosemite then you may need to update your os to Sierra or High Sierra.

Message 13 of 27 (2,846 Views)

★ Novice

Tried updating my mac and it still didn't work Frown

Message 14 of 27 (2,836 Views)

★★ Novice
Same.
Message 15 of 27 (2,486 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @JamesHummus you are replying to a thread in which the last reply was almost a year ago.

If you are having an issue that you need assistance with can you provide some information as to the issue?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 16 of 27 (2,444 Views)

★★ Novice

Was this ever resolved?

I have tried re-downloading the game over the past week and is sill coming up with the message 'We're sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try again later.' I've tried absolutely everything suggested on the forums although it is still not working. Why is it still happening? 

Message 17 of 27 (2,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue.

Message 18 of 27 (2,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this issue. I was advised to update my operating system... I am still on OS X Yosemite AND am hesitant to update cause my computer is from 2012. I just don't get it everything was running fine until about a week ago I purchased another expansion pack, it never showed up, and this message started appearing. HELP!

Message 19 of 27 (2,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@n8rais I'm having the same issue.Sims 4 doesn't work!! When I update.It says "We're sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try again later."
Message 20 of 27 (2,012 Views)