Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

ERROR MESSAGE: Hard drive is full

by Sitmech

Original Post

Re: "Hard Drive is Full, You are out of space on your designated Hard Drive

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@shjellits also the * fact that EA_Darko put my post on this forum as solved. I SPECIFICALLY put his TEMPORARY workaround on the main message in bold letters so people knew what to do, but he went out of his way to accept his TEMPORARY workaround as a solution for * "visibility reasons". That is one of the reasons why no manager is paying attention to this anymore. They think its solved

Message 71 of 100 (429 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same exact issue. Has anyone been able to solve this?

Message 72 of 100 (323 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TheDocNeptune simply.... Nope
Message 73 of 100 (309 Views)
Highlighted

ERROR MESSAGE: Hard drive is full

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello,

After 3 or 4 tickets opened through ORIGIN without any reply I am forced to come to these forums to seek some help. I will be honest this is EXTREMELY frustrating since this error is preventing me from accessing my library for over 4 days now.
First I have ORIGING installed on a secondary SSD with 1GB of space, with the directory for the games being inside of the actual directory for ORIGIN, I have done this numerous times with no issue. As soon as I try to instal a game this message comes up and basically WON´T DISAPPEAR. The stupid thing about this is that the game installs normally, since there is space, but the message stays up prompting me to submit an error report. Which I have done multiple times thinking that would be the end of that. But here I am still with no answer from ANYONE at all, from all the game platforms I use this is the first time I get no help at all from one, not even an aknowledgement of the error being submitted.
NOW, I open ORIGIN and the error message opens with it and wont let me CLICK on anything at all. I am unable to use it all together.

I have seen a few messages about this on GOOGLE and there is someone (from EA) actually asking people to download a previous version, etc.
Well since I cant use the platform at all I did this only to realize that no only the problem didnt go away but its insane to try and run origin offline, you need to log out, when you are back online (obviously it will update and the error comes back), I mean, it is a nightmare and a waste of time to manage this. EVEN IF "NO SPACE ON  YOUR HARD DRIVE", surely it would be nice to have the platform usable? At the moment re-installing, deleting the appd data folder etc makes no difference. Even if I want to check the drive and change anything I can´t clik on any option due to the error message.

Please give me a clue to solve this, I would like to purely inform I am confortable dealing with a PC and Windows.

Best regards,

M

PS: Edited for clean up

Message 74 of 100 (307 Views)

Re: ERROR MESSAGE: Hard drive is full

★★★★ Novice

Same. It’s almost as if EA doesn’t want to make money anymore. Seriously, f EA. Gonna only buy games on steam now. 

Message 75 of 100 (255 Views)

Re: Battlfield V wont let me update

Community Manager
Hey all, as I said in my previous post the Origin team are aware of the issue and working on a fix. As soon as we have any further updates we will let you know.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

Darko
Message 76 of 100 (236 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I dont know what post this is. Nor the one people refer to here.One thing I would like to point out is that I am unable to use the platform at all, is there a workaround? I can´t download anymore games or even play the only one I managed to donwload.

I will wait a couple of days, I will gladly buy the games I like on another platform and delete Origin, you offer no answer to the problem in any way.

Marco C.

Message 77 of 100 (220 Views)

★★ Novice

lease delete my post, I have seen this has not been resolved has been 2 weeks, I am not using origing anymore anyway.

Thank you for nothing.

Message 78 of 100 (190 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry, when i'll install from the link (the older version of origin), it forces me to install the latest version, so that, same problem, hard drive is full.

How do you resolve?

Thank you.

Message 79 of 100 (177 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry, when i'll install from the link (the older version of Origin), it forces me to install the latest version, so that, same problem, hard drive is full.

How do you resolve?

Thank you.

Message 80 of 100 (175 Views)