"Chat, broadcast or browse the web anytime while in-game..."

by Jumptohistory

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Chat, broadcast or browse the web anytime while in-game..."

★★★ Novice

Can the "Chat, broadcast or browse the web anytime while in-game..." popup stop showing up every time after you Alt+Tab out from game and come back other than by turning off Origin In-Game? I know Origin has some good in-game browser and stuff but I'm gonna use Firefox and any other apps I prefer anyway and seeing that popup thousand times is not changing my mind. I've seen a similar question from around 3 years ago but it doesn't seem to have changed. I can compromise if it would be too much trouble to let users choose whether the popup show up though...

Message 1 of 5 (1,573 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Chat, broadcast or browse the web anytime while in-game..."

Community Manager

Hey, @Jumptohistory 

That feature isn't available at the moment and the team is always looking to make improvements for future iterations of the Origin client. All the current options for Origin In-Game and Notifications can be found under the Origin client's Application Settings (Select Origin in the top left of your Origin client).

We'll keep this noted for future updates, thanks for the feedback!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,466 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @Jumptohistory 

That feature isn't available at the moment and the team is always looking to make improvements for future iterations of the Origin client. All the current options for Origin In-Game and Notifications can be found under the Origin client's Application Settings (Select Origin in the top left of your Origin client).

We'll keep this noted for future updates, thanks for the feedback!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and did you guys resolve it or?

Message 3 of 5 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry because it is the most annoying thing in the world sadly :/
Message 4 of 5 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well can you guys do something about it? Because it's been two years and it's still a problem that I can't find any solution to.

Message 5 of 5 (1,084 Views)