please tell me why im banned

by Bigcox907

Original Post

Accepted Solution

please tell me why im banned

★ Novice

im simply asking for someone to look over my madden 21 data and tell me why ik simply banned never bought coins if i was able to launch mut id be able to prove my innocence i litterly spent 300+$ on the game and banned no warning nun and cant send a clip bc when u see banned i simply shut my xbox off 

gt toubied xbox

Message 1 of 2 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: please tell me why im banned

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Bigcox907.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (270 Views)

All Replies

Re: please tell me why im banned

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Bigcox907.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)