Re: phone number

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

phone number

★★★ Newbie

does anyone know a phone number i can call to contact ea ? 
their online chat advisors are not helping

Message 1 of 15 (2,513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Hi @kalumzum 

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ and depending on your issue it should give you options to call, email or live chat.

Hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (2,476 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @kalumzum 

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ and depending on your issue it should give you options to call, email or live chat.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 15 (2,477 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @kalumzum our phone and chat support would be offering the same assistance, if our live support on chat cannot assist with your issue then our phone support would also be unable to assist.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 15 (2,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever find out WTF was happening?  I have NO clue how to get help even though I PAY for their services.

Message 4 of 15 (2,363 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IMLISALYNN you can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 15 (2,348 Views)

★★ Novice

I cannot request a callback even though it is an option. When you click, nothing happens. The button for a chat has been removed for some reason as well and I am infuriated that I should have to wait for an email back from them that will probably never come. This is ridiculous; if a customer wants to speak to someone over the phone they should be able to. 

Message 6 of 15 (2,050 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @jencorn1998 you contact options will be dependent on your issues, if a callback is not being offered then it is recommended that you use one of the other contact options.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 15 (2,022 Views)

★★ Novice

I used the email option and have received 3 emails telling me to use the help options that are unavailable to me even after I have explained the situation each time I get this response. I don't understand why they make it so difficult to get help. Even if someone were to just tell me that my computer can't run the game anymore, that would be better than not getting any response. It is so frustrating. 

Message 8 of 15 (2,017 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jencorn1998 if the contact options are not showing up for you then can you change your contact subjects to see if it helps.

It's also no harm to try using a different browser to see if you can speak with support. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 15 (2,015 Views)

★★ Novice

I'll try that later today. I appreciate the help. 

Message 10 of 15 (2,012 Views)