origin

by Lililillly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin

★★★ Newbie

So obviously to load up the Sims 4 game I have to go through Origin but for some odd reason origin won't work. I am using the correct email and the correct password but it keeps saying that there is a techical problem. I thought that it was either under going some new update or something but it's not since its been doing this for days and I had my boyfriend log in on his computer and his works fine I have even tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it but that didn't work either. I bought the sims 4 game for my sister for her birthday and she hasn't been able to play it because of this can anyone tell me what to do if they ave experienced this same problem?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 5 (577 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: origin

Community Manager

Hey @Lililillly to start with can you take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (536 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Lililillly to start with can you take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (537 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Lililillly were you able to get this issue sorted or are you still seeing issues?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I done all those things except for the clean boot I’m not really sure how to go about that or trust myself doing so, all the rest didn’t work and still says having technical difficulties 

Message 4 of 5 (497 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Lililillly if you click on the embedded link all the steps to clean boot your system are laid out.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (478 Views)