origin::"Oops… Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If you'd li

by godlolololman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin::"Oops… Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If you'd li

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hello my origin every time tell me :"Oops… Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If you'd like to allow Origin to download content to your computer, select "Retry" below. When prompted, grant permission within the User Account Control pop-up.
Retry" and I did everything in origin client service and also in wallfire and everything that was in all possible networks. What do i need the help of ea pls

Message 1 of 2 (638 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: origin::"Oops… Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If

Community Manager

Hey @godlolololman if seeing this error then can you try lowering the User Access Control settings:

1. Close the Origin client. 
  2. Click the Windows button and type "UAC" in the search field. 
  3. In the User Access Control window, click and hold the slide bar —slide it to the lowest setting available. 
  4. Click Ok at the bottom of the window. 
  5. Open the Origin client and try installing again (click Install on the game you want). 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (622 Views)

All Replies

Re: origin::"Oops… Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If

Community Manager

Hey @godlolololman if seeing this error then can you try lowering the User Access Control settings:

1. Close the Origin client. 
  2. Click the Windows button and type "UAC" in the search field. 
  3. In the User Access Control window, click and hold the slide bar —slide it to the lowest setting available. 
  4. Click Ok at the bottom of the window. 
  5. Open the Origin client and try installing again (click Install on the game you want). 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (623 Views)