Re: origin login on game launch

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin login on game launch

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone, I am a newbie to the origin platform. I have recently bought the dragon age inquisition game. Every time I want to launch the game I have to go through whole this origin thing which became very annoying. Every single time! and even though I check the box "keep me signed in" it asks for my password. I even put my PC to sleep mode rather than shutting it down, but it still happens! I am so sick and tired of it. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? Origin doesn't let me play the game if I do not sign in so that's not an option.Teeth bared

Message 1 of 4 (632 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @denizdanaie

Are you asking if there's a way to run the game without Origin? I'm afraid that's not possible. Origin is the launcher for the game, so you would need to have it running in order to play. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (619 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @denizdanaie

Are you asking if there's a way to run the game without Origin? I'm afraid that's not possible. Origin is the launcher for the game, so you would need to have it running in order to play. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, he's not asking if you have to run Origin. He's asking why, and I am too, do we have to LOG IN every time we boot up our PCs. It's ridiculous. We have to type in our pw every time Origin boots up instead of the "Keep me signed in" taking care of the login upon launching Origin automatically.

Message 3 of 4 (573 Views)

Community Manager

@zaumkaas 

There might be something in the cached Origin data that's not allowing the login credentials to stick. When you've got a chance I'd recommend clearing out the Origin cache to see if that helps at all. 

For more details on how to clear the cache visit the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes when you have a chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (523 Views)