Re: origin library not loading up

by EA_Darko

Original Post

origin library not loading up

★★ Novice

Evening everyone,

today when i booted up my pc and decided to play bf1, origin in its wisdom has decided not to acknowledge that i have any games and cant even access my library. i dont know if this is an origin issue or something thats been done to my pc but to my knowledge nothing has changed since yesterday when i was last on it.

the only error i get upon origin starting is error 404, i am online as im chatting with friends through origin

if anyone can shed some light on this it would be appriciated

Message 1 of 6 (23,653 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Blind-Drunk1

Are you still experiencing this issue currently? You can meanwhile try running your games directly from the game folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games

If Origin still won't load then note the following:

How do I fix Connection issues with Origin?
If you can’t connect to Origin, it’s usually due to a blockage of data somewhere along the route of your Internet connection.

Some of the things that can get between Origin and the Internet can be:

• Firewalls and Internet Security Software: Make sure that you’ve added the Origin client as an exception to any Firewalls or other Internet Security Software, like Ad-Block, you may have running so that your connection to our servers isn’t blocked.

• Your software may even have some Internet ports blocked. If so, the following are used by the Origin client and must be open for a smooth connection:
    • TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 3216; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
    • UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 29900
Message 2 of 6 (23,631 Views)

★★ Novice

i can launch games the way you said but my library still wont load up and origin is connected, ive turned off my firewall and av but it still wont load.

ive reinstalled origin but it still wont load

Message 3 of 6 (23,625 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Blind-Drunk1

We've got two further sources of information available:

Check them out for further steps to help you properly load the Origin client again.

Message 4 of 6 (23,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 when I open origin I can't do anything I can only refresh and do the stuff at the top of the screen
Message 5 of 6 (8,325 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @jacksmasher2.

As this thread is a couple of years old, can you let us know what exactly is the issue that you are seeing?

If you could grab a screenshot of it that would be great as the more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (8,036 Views)