origin keeps crashing to bluescreen

by obiwanpastrami

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin keeps crashing to bluescreen

★★★★★ Newbie

I read similar complaints on the forum about this topic but i didn't see a solution yet.  Origin keeps crashing during installing Battlefront and during gameplay.  i have a clean install of windows 10 
amd six core 6300

NVIDIA 1060
16GB MEMORY
SAMSUNG SSD
THE PC IS FAST BUT ORIGIN AND BATTLEFRONT * IT.  IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE ORIGIN CLIENT OR THE GAME THAT'S CAUSING THE ISSUE

Message 1 of 7 (1,673 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: origin keeps crashing to bluescreen

Community Manager

@obiwanpastrami Looking at your DxDiag and it would appear that a BSOD is a common enough experience for you, first thing to do is go ahead and ensure that your hardware and software is fully up to date and that you are running the most up to date drivers.

You can also try a clean boot and then launch Origin to see if the issue remains. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,572 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I moved your thread.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 2 of 7 (1,655 Views)

Community Manager

@obiwanpastrami Can you grab a DxDiag so that we can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (1,640 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i didn't open a case.  i saw everyone with the same problem on the forum so i thought i would ask.  i'll open a case then.

Message 4 of 7 (1,628 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how do i open a case?  this problem is big-time frustrating

Message 5 of 7 (1,584 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i used the dxdiag

Message 6 of 7 (1,582 Views)

Community Manager

@obiwanpastrami Looking at your DxDiag and it would appear that a BSOD is a common enough experience for you, first thing to do is go ahead and ensure that your hardware and software is fully up to date and that you are running the most up to date drivers.

You can also try a clean boot and then launch Origin to see if the issue remains. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,573 Views)