origin error code 327682:12

by ATrigueiros

Original Post

Re: Origin Unexpected Error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Darko I am having this same error. I've tried all of the above solutions: none of which worked. This is a brand new problem for me. Do you know what this error code means? I would appreciate any help you could give.

Message 21 of 68 (1,925 Views)

Re: origin error code 327682:12

★★ Novice

Same here. Game working fine last night, but playing this morning and the first session it froze after ten minutes (could hear sounds, but could not click or do anything. Even the F button pop ups would not do a thing. Had to restart the computer to get out of the game). Tried again after the restart, and lasted about an hour before the same thing. Now as I'm trying to repair the game, It is using 99% of my CPU, sometimes even more (based on Task Manager, which I see Darko always says is unreliable, but I can tell you that I was trying to do other things as it downloaded in the background and if I clicked on Origin at all my computer would just completely crash. Everything else fine as long as I didn't click on Origin... but once I clicked on it, EVERYTHING would pretty much stop working). Now my computer is just running Origin, nothing else, and it has been trying to repair the game for 4 hours. I've tried many of the fixes in this thread as well as some others because I spent hours researching Origin using high CPU... nothing has worked. It at least seemed to be downloading things, however slowly, for awhile, but for the past 40 minutes it goes through a pack and then gives me this error and says that the Download Failed. 

Definitely an Origin problem. Definitely. Not a doubt in my mind. But unfortunately, unable to play at all until its fixed, so I guess the joke's on them some, too.

Message 22 of 68 (1,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good Evening @EA_Darko Unfortunately,  am having this same error. Been the same since the last update.  I have tried all of the solutions you have suggested: none of which worked. This is a brand new problem for me. Do you know what this error code means? I have a mid to high gaming computer that's only 6 months old.  I have Kaspersky and no malware.  I have played other games, downloaded other games and repaired other games using different launchers with no problems.   Only repairing  or re-downloading the sims 4 on Origin uses all my PC's resources and makes it struggle. 

I cannot even play the fame as I cannot download all the expansion packs, game and stuff packs, of which I have them all. It's frustrating I cannot play a game I paid for.

It is definitely an Origin issue and I would appreciate any help you could give.

Thank you

Message 23 of 68 (1,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

i have the same issue but unfortunately have no idea how to open ports, turn off routers firewall, etc. i have uninstalled and reinstalled origin. some packs repair, some do not. the packs that fail sometimes differ with each attempt. same error message as others (image attached). the repair function used to take 15 minutes max, now takes hours. i have a higher end gaming machine as well (built, not purchased). dxdiag attached. thank you in advance for any assistance.

Message 24 of 68 (1,808 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i have resolved this issue for myself with the help of @crinrict . it seems that my Malwarebytes was prohibiting the repair to occur. i added Origin to my Allow List for Malwarebytes following the steps that @crinrict details here (https://crinrict.com/blog/2019/03/windows-10-defender-controlled-folder-access.html) for how to manage via Windows Defender. Worked like a dream. Huge Thank You to @crinrict 

Message 25 of 68 (1,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I've been having the same issue. I've tried all of your suggestions and still nothing! It's been carrying on for about 2 going on 3 weeks now. I've also sent an error report and nothing has changed. I really need the issue resolved.

Message 26 of 68 (1,775 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko even after trying as much of your advice as I could, ts4 game patches and at least one origin update, this is still happening. My game desperately needs to go through a repair and this is incredibly frustrating. And I'm not even the only one in my circle of sims players that this is happening to. 

Message 27 of 68 (1,663 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issues but if I uninstall the origin will I lose my game play on sims 4 ive had to restart so many times because of these errors and don't want to again please help if their is a way to fix with out losing my game 

Message 28 of 68 (1,608 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem after 10.11. upgrade I couldn’t open The Sims 4 so I tried to repair the game. First pack was okay but than it started to be really slow and showed me same error. I left it to continue but after 7 hours when I got back and it still wasn’t working just slowly trying to repair with same error, and my pc got stuck I was so angry that I had to pull my battery out to end it. In the morning I had classes so I had to open my pc and origin just appeared from nowhere and started to repair again🤦🏽‍♀️Now it’s almost 28 hours and I really don’t know what to do I’m bad at technology so I just wanna cry... My pc has more than 200GB space left so it can’t be this... and The sims is literally the only game I have here. I really don’t understand what’s wrong but I need to repair it as soon as possible because at University I work with hard systems that my pc have sometimes problem to work with I can’t have the sims repairing in the background!

Message 29 of 68 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@renula007539 if you unintall origin (from the control panel) and then reinstall it, it should stop trying to repair. That worked for me as a temporary fix. Sadly EA has stopped responding here and has never mentioned an actual fix, so I can't help you get your game repaired. If you can, back up your saves just in case, though your game should still be there just fine. (A friend of mine thought her game was gone, but origin was glitching there too, and it showed up a few hours later.) Wish I could help more, but hopefully that will at least stop the auto repair. 

Message 30 of 68 (1,520 Views)