Re: Origin Unexpected Error

by LuvMySimz

Original Post

Re: origin error code 327682:12

★ Novice
@Galatea_228 Thank you! I reinstall it and download something from this video https://youtu.be/QB68XHoPhbg ... it helped me and I can play now, but I really don’t understand why after last update of the sims I needed this.
Message 31 of 68 (1,294 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Nice to know we're being listened to, 63 people have had this issue, along with many more who aren't reporting it, but you haven't responded in over a month and yes, it's still happening. Now this new patch has come out, plus a hotfix that's breaking even more, and everyone's advice is to repair the game, which we CAN'T DO.
Message 32 of 68 (1,210 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So glad I've found this thread, because I thought it was just me. Same thing happens; it takes hours to repair and keeps freezing up, and then when it's finished and I try and play the game it just starts the repair process all over again and the only way to stop it(that I've found) is to close down Origin and uninstall and reinstall it. Not only that but while it's trying to repair, Origin becomes unresponsive and it causes my(usually reasonably fast) PC to slow to almost a halt. I haven't downloaded the new update yet, because I'm worried it's going to break my game and since I can't repair it...I was getting crashes but not too many so I just make sure I save lots. It's annoying but better than not being able to play at all. This may be the point where I give up and stop playing the Sims which makes me sad, but if I can't play it what choice do I have.

Also I followed some instructions to try and see if my firewall was blocking it, but I couldn't even find Origin in the list.

Message 33 of 68 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, and have tried everything: updating drivers, clearing cache, disable startup type through computer management, following the windoes 10 defender solution by Crinrict, nothing has helped so far, i have a pretty good PC, and i have no doubt that its origin that is the problem, but i think its sad that EA is not taking their users seriously, and i think this is bad costumer support, that they dont help us with an issue that has been here for over a month. 

Message 34 of 68 (1,155 Views)

★ Pro

As I have posted in another thread, I have the same issue since the latest two or three patches. Origin takes forever to repair the game or even downloading packs. I don’t understand why you guys now blame it on people’s computer when everything was fine before. Nothing is wrong with my computer. It is your Origin App acting up that you guys forced on us to play the game. So I suggest that you fix Origin instead.

Message 35 of 68 (1,144 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. After installing the Snowy Escape and subsequent 'patch' I've had no end of issues. The repairing loop in Origin which also causes my laptop to freeze constantly.. I did manage to actually plain 'cancel' the repairing in Origin without having to uninstall and reinstall (although I did have to do this earlier this week after the expansion gave me so many issues). Really hope their new patch for the week of 20th (whatever that means - aren't we in that now?!) fixes these issues. WTF asking for this much money for an expansion and not even giving us the support we need and using it's users as bug testers. Wild. Why are we still doing this?! >.<

Message 36 of 68 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PS stopping reparing my game didn't help either. I'm still getting the same issue where my sims will freeze but still move in their spot, where I lose control and cannot change time, direct actions or anything and even if I try to 'debug' the bug by going into build mode, it's like it's acting as a layer upon whats already happening and my sims are still moving in their stuckness. Gonne just give up on trying now until this new 'patch' comes around. Surely they can't make things worse?

Message 37 of 68 (1,103 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been trying to repair my game since 10/23. I'm also having the same issues as everyone else. Trying to repair terrorizes my entire computer. Since the latest patch everyone keeps telling me to repair the game and I'm like I literally can't do that. 

Message 38 of 68 (1,061 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Update; I moved my sims into a new neighbourhood, new house and all seems to be working on the 'freeze & lag' front. However I'm seeing similar issues as others; birthday sims don't actually age up when they blow out candles, NPCs walk in and out of house and the 'send home' function is only available some of the time. I haven't tried repairing again for obvious reasons. 

Message 39 of 68 (1,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Mine does the same too and I've had no luck with any of the suggested fixes either. Tried to repair my game as it was lagging and freezing, but now it's just in a loop of trying to repair. I have 22 packs and the free holiday celebration one too, and it gets to around 16/23 before completely crashing where I get the error code. Freezes up my whole computer too, and like others my computer is definitely not the issue as it's only a few months old and has plenty of storage still.

Message 40 of 68 (979 Views)