Re: origin error code 327682:12

by Jan_831

Original Post

Re: Origin Unexpected Error

★★★ Apprentice

I unintstalled origin and reinstalled. That was enough to stop it from automatically trying to repair it every time I opened origin. I haven't tried to run another repair as my game seems to be working fine and I don’t want to risk it. I'm hoping the next time origin updates that it might get fixed.

Message 11 of 68 (2,168 Views)

Community Manager

Let me know how you get on with it @Galatea_228.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 68 (2,148 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi there,

I've tried everything you told us to do, without any sucess. The problem continues, yesterday I tried once again to repair my game and this time I got a message from Origin saying that the download had been interrupted and telling me to send an error report. I tried to do it but, by this time, my computer was so messed up that not even my cursor moved and I had to forcebly shut down the computer... again! I've checked these answers hq and it seems there was a similar problem back in 2015 but I couldn't find a solution... Right now, honestly, I'm not even playing my game anymore, it is so buggy since the last patch, and I can't repair it, so...   

Message 13 of 68 (2,130 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ATrigueiros from your post it sounds like you may be having system issues rather than issues with Origin. A computer freezing is generally system related, have you noticed any other issues of late with your system?

I would recommend grabbing a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 68 (2,112 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello EA_Darko. Included is my DxDiag report. Please note that I have no other issues with my computer, everything is working as usual. I can even play The Sims 4, no problem while playing except for the bugs. It's only when I try to repair the game, this all started two weeks ago, never had problems before. This week I've even installed a new game platorm and I've been playing another game without any issues. Hope you can find something that helps and thank you.

Message 15 of 68 (2,094 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ATrigueiros would you be able to rerun the DxDiag in English if possible, you can do this by setting your system language to English.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 68 (2,090 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here it is.

Message 17 of 68 (2,082 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey Darko, 

sorry for the late reply. Been busy lately. So everything from re-installing, running Origin in administrator mode, deleting cache, checking for firewall, ports, etc. did not work. It still doesn't repair and freezes my computer for no reason. And I know it has to be Origin, more specifically The Sims 4, because everything else on the PC functions and I also, for a test, repaired Apex Legends and it went without any flaws. So it has to be The Sims but I don't know why. Never had this problem, didn't change any settings on the computer. As others mentioned, the game itself runs just fine (except for all the bugs the game has on its own). I don't know, maybe the update next week will fix it? 

Message 18 of 68 (2,066 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi,

I’ve tried all the above steps but nothing seems to be working. 

I’ve been having this issue since I got a band notification on Origin for a content update. When clicked it does absolutely nothing and I get the notification strip constantly. I’ve been seeing the content update notif. ever since the EA Desktop banner appeared, and since seeing both of these I’ve been running into the aforementioned error code. 

Admittedly I haven’t repaired my game since July so the problem may have started before the content update banner - but I never had any issue with Origin it the Sims 4 until that point. My laptop is less than a year old and my drivers and graphic card are all up to date so I don’t think it’s a system error.

Thanks Standard smile

Message 19 of 68 (2,019 Views)

Re: origin error code 327682:12

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I too am having the same problem.  I unable to repair the game.  Once I got a message that I needed to ok files to be downloaded, but couldn't do anything because my computer was completely locked up.  When this happens, which is all the time, my computer is rendered useless.  I am unable to do anything other than manually shut the computer down.  Last night, even after re booting my computer, the game continued to try to repair for hours.  I was stuck there until finally after 4 hours it completed the repair.  When I was finally done with that, the game was sluggish and hardly running, as was my computer.  I had to once again reboot before my computer was back to normal.  Now on top of all the bugs with this game that are not being addressed, I can't even repair the game.

I would like to note that I have read the previous posts.  I have a high end gaming computer, the program that is using everything up is Origin.  I have no reason to believe that the problem is not origin.  My son in law has a BS in Computer Science and is my tech person. This is what he does for a living for many years. He couldn't even log into my machine while all of this was happening and he agrees, the problem is Origin.

Message 20 of 68 (1,966 Views)