Origin Unexpected Error

by 123showtime

Original Post

origin error code 327682:12

★ Apprentice

Hi there!

Since yesterday, I've been tring to repair my Sims 4 game without success. Sometimes Origin informs that the download of a pack has been interrupted and goes on to the next, that can be also interrupted and so on and so on, so the game never gets repaired. Other times it just gives this origin error code 327682:12 and it stops completely, even blocking my computer from doing anything else. Usually these situations happen with packs not the base game. Please help! Thanks!

Message 1 of 68 (8,856 Views)

Re: origin error code 327682:12

★ Apprentice

Hey! I have the same problem since yesterday. First it repairs the base game as normal and goes on to a couple of packs. But after 6 packs it just freezes and takes my whole PC with it. The only thing I can do is to force quit my PC. After that, if I restart Origin, it tries to repair it anew with the same problem. I am running Origin on administrator mode, cleared all the caches and uninstalled and re-installed Origin but nothing changed.

I wanted to repair the game since it stopped reacting the last time I played. I was about to travel with my sim. The loading wheel and the music was playing but I could still see my sims walking around, eating etc. I wasn't able to save nor exit the game so I force quit it.

Message 2 of 68 (8,807 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PaandiiCoorn and @ATrigueiros, can you ensure that you are running Origin as administrator and that your firewall and anti-virus are not blocking Origin and that you also have the ports for Origin open.

The ports to open are:

• TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 3216; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
  • UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 29900

You can also try turning off the routers firewall to see if it helps.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 68 (8,764 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi EA_Darko and thank you for your reply. Although I'm not very savvy on computers I've managed to open some extra ports (should I open all of these?). I always run Origin as admin and my anti-virus is not blocking Origin. My Windows Firewall is disconnected.

After all this, I tried to repair my game 3 times yesterday... Didn't work, I`m afraid. Origin keeps using all my computer resources that's why the computer freezes, at some point it said it would take 1 hour and 46 minutes to download Get Famous. Never had problems before!

Message 4 of 68 (8,734 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. I've been trying to fix the same problem since almost a full 24 hours ago. Honestly just about to lose my mind. I've tried everything. 

Message 5 of 68 (8,709 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ATrigueiros if you are seeing issues with download speeds and times then this would be connection related and not Origin related. 

When you say Origin is using all your resources are you basing this on what you see in Task Manager? This can be incredibly unreliable but if a program is using 100% of your CPU then this is generally system-related and not related to that program. I would suggest doing a quick scan of your PC for any malware.

It's also no harm to clean boot your PC, unplug your router for a few minutes and then reinstall Origin by following these steps: 

1. Try re-installing Origin:
    1. Close the Origin client.
    2. Open the Control Panel (find it by searching “Control Panel” in the Start menu).
    3. Click on Uninstall a program under Programs.
    4. Click on Origin and uninstall.
    5. Reinstall Origin

Try running Origin as an administrator:

2. Right-click the Origin client icon on your desktop (or in the Origin directory if not on your desktop) and click Run As Administrator.

This runs the Origin client as an administrator account

Try lowering the User Access Control settings:

2. Click the Windows button and type "UAC" in the search field. 
  3. In the User Access Control window, click and hold the slide bar —slide it to the lowest setting available. 
  4. Click Ok at the bottom of the window. 
  5. Open the Origin client and try installing again (click Install on the game you want). 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 68 (8,679 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am having this exact problem. I ran the update on my sims 4 game. As I usually do, I ran a game repair afterwards. Four hours later, I'm losing my mind. I've never had a game repair take more than 15 minutes, tops.

Message 7 of 68 (8,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im kinda having the same problem where i just brought the sims 4 and the code does not work?

Message 8 of 68 (8,568 Views)
Highlighted

Origin Unexpected Error

★ Apprentice

Recently it’s been taking hours to try and repair my Sims 4 game. I have all the DLC aside from the latest game pack and I’ve never had this issue before whilst trying to repair (usually it takes maybe 10-15 minutes).

I’ve been having this problem for the past two or so weeks now but when I tried to repair the game today I received the error code: 327682:12.

It takes hours for at least half of my games to repair and after a while it causes my laptop to freeze and I can never finish a full repair.

I should mention that it doesn’t cause any issues within the gameplay itself, it’s just when it comes to repairing it. If I can cancel it in time my game runs perfectly.

I’ve tried just about everything I can to resolve the issue and since receiving the error code today I’m starting to think that maybe it’s a problem with Origin?

Is anyone else having any similar issues or able to help me out? 

Thanks Standard smile

Message 9 of 68 (8,530 Views)

Re: Origin Unexpected Error

Community Manager
Hey all, can I ask, did you try the steps I posted above and if so did they make a difference?

Darko
Darko.png
Message 10 of 68 (8,466 Views)