only showing part of the screen/game

by Cpt-Zim83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

only showing part of the screen/game

★★★ Newbie

Just got done downloading Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection. Had no problems installing it on my iView table, but whenever I try to play any game 1/4 of the screen doesn't show. Part of the right side of the screen just shows the right side of my desktop. Needless to say I can't play a game if I can only see 3/4 of it. Any solutions?

Message 1 of 4 (230 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: only showing part of the screen/game

Community Manager

Hey @Cpt-Zim83 are you trying to play the game on a tablet? If so have you ensured that the game is compatible with the system specs of the device?

When we see issues such as the one you describe we would suggest running the game in compatibility mode, can you try that on your device? It is generally done by right clicking on the game icon and then 'Troubleshoot compatibility'.

Can you try that and let me know how you get on.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (208 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Cpt-Zim83 are you trying to play the game on a tablet? If so have you ensured that the game is compatible with the system specs of the device?

When we see issues such as the one you describe we would suggest running the game in compatibility mode, can you try that on your device? It is generally done by right clicking on the game icon and then 'Troubleshoot compatibility'.

Can you try that and let me know how you get on.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (209 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just gave it a shot, but to no avail. i guess I'll just have to use a different computer. Thank you for reply in such a timely manner.

-Cpt.Zim83
Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

Community Manager

No worries @Cpt-Zim83.

When using a tablet you can run into any number of issues, best thing to do is check if the specific model has an online community and if it does see if anyone has had a similar issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (200 Views)