Re: online login is currently unavailable

by FL4VORTOWN420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

online login is currently unavailable

★★★★ Novice

Origin client says online login is currently unavailable

I did everything from a to z and still can let this program to work. could anyone help me with this problem?

I don't understand why I only get this error on my current location. I searched inside the codes of the program and I do believe that this error is made by EA. Origin knows my IP address but when I change it using a VPN the program would run without any problem.

is this error made on purpose to stop some users from using origin, I don't know but it seems like it!

Message 1 of 8 (703 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

That it works with the VPN certainly points to a network issue @FL4VORTOWN420. Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (588 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @FL4VORTOWN420 if Origin is running without issue when your VPN is turned on but you are seeing issues when off then this would point to an issue with your network. 

Can I ask where is it that you are located?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have had this happening for months now and it has only gotten worse. It will say my credentials have expired. I type in my password and hit remember me. Online login is currently unavailable. I type in my password and hit remember me. Then it says you are not online. I hit log in and it goes right back to the same enter your password screen. I put it in yet again and type remember me. I have just logged in three times. I will do this a dozen more times this week just as I did last week and the week before.

And some additional advice. Do not let them talk you into deleting anything if you have a large library of games. Each and every game along with each and every DLC for each and every game must be verified then repaired then finalized (this being the longest part of each and every one). If you uninstall Origin, it may even have to redownload some of it.

It has become a nightmare and it just gets worse with every Origin update.

Message 3 of 8 (626 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko hello Darko, it might be but not sure if something is wrong with my network. I will try to look further into it. I am located in Washington state.
Message 4 of 8 (612 Views)

Community Manager

That it works with the VPN certainly points to a network issue @FL4VORTOWN420. Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (589 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko thank you very much for the support. my account problem stopped right after the update. now it's working perfectly.
Message 6 of 8 (558 Views)

Community Manager

That's great to hear @FL4VORTOWN420.

Enjoy your gaming.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 8 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Mine is not working as well, I’m currently in Texas.

Message 8 of 8 (477 Views)