Re: potřebujete pomoc s knihovnou

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

need help with library

★★★ Newbie

Ahoj

v původu Klient moje knihovna her je náhle prázdná. Když jdu na stránku obchodu pro hry, které vlastním, říká, že jsem si je již koupil, ale když kliknu na  knihovnu, přivede mě to na prázdnou stránku knihovny, která uvádí, že nevlastním žádné hry. Už jsem se snažil odhlášení a návrat.

Message 1 of 5 (375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @daguna07, it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (342 Views)

All Replies

Re: need help with library

★★★ Newbie

oh and it also needs some code but i tried to look in my email and everywhere but coudn't find it.. Please help me!!!

Message 2 of 5 (371 Views)

Re: need help with library

Community Manager

Hey @daguna07 when posting on the English AHQ forums please ensure that you are posting in English.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

sorry I used my language before.

I need help with my game library. I opened it and it says it is empty but I bought The Sims 4 ike 5 years ago and I can't find it. I am scared because my parents paid for it and I had cats and dogs and so much more. Can you help me with getting my game back?

Message 4 of 5 (344 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @daguna07, it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (343 Views)