Re: my account Battlefield V has been banned

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my account Battlefield V has been banned

★★★ Novice

Hello. My account was blocked nine days ago. I don't know why I didn't cheat at all.

Please fix it. It's more than a week. I 'll do anything.

please activate it.I'm not having peace for a week. Please make up my account Battlefield V .

I 've never cheated . I respected the rules .

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (741 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

We are unable to assist with any ToS related issues @kadkhodaie1. You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team if you wish to appeal.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (718 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

We are unable to assist with any ToS related issues @kadkhodaie1. You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team if you wish to appeal.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (719 Views)

★★ Novice
I have encountered similar problems. I hope you can improve this one. I have complained many times about TOS, but you still give me a cold response.
Message 3 of 5 (672 Views)

★★★ Novice

My problem's still unsolved for a few days. It hasn't been solved for more than two weeks.I did it every way, but I'm still waiting for the game to be activated.

Message 4 of 5 (660 Views)

Community Manager

I am locking this thread as AHQ is not a place where you can discuss a ToS sanction.

If you have a sanction on your account then please speak with our ToS team using the steps in the accepted solution.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (654 Views)