mass effect legendary edition

by Admiral-Sheppard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mass effect legendary edition

★★★ Newbie

I am playing ME 1 within the legendary edition on The PC (WIN 10): From one moment to the next the fire mode of my assault rifle changed ..  I can only fire single shot now... Did I hid a specific Key?

Message 1 of 4 (1,439 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: mass effect legendary edition

Community Manager
@Admiral-Sheppard
There shouldn't be any key bindings that change this, but different models of the same weapon type do have different firing patterns as well. Some are full auto, some are burst fire, etc.

Have you changed weapons at all recently? Do you have another assault rifle you could try equipping and swapping back just to see if that changes anything?
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,415 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Admiral-Sheppard
There shouldn't be any key bindings that change this, but different models of the same weapon type do have different firing patterns as well. Some are full auto, some are burst fire, etc.

Have you changed weapons at all recently? Do you have another assault rifle you could try equipping and swapping back just to see if that changes anything?
Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! Indeed with changing the type from Tsunami V to Thunder V it changed ... 

Message 3 of 4 (1,402 Views)

Community Manager
That change has definitely been making me take a closer look at all the various weapon models this time around. Glad that did the trick!
Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,391 Views)