Re: madden 21

by EA_Darko

Original Post

madden 21

★★★ Novice

My PC version of Madden 21 won't start. It "syncs my saves", the play button in Origins greys out. THen nothing for a while and then the play button becomes clickable again. I've loads of games on origin that I play without issue. Included my DXinfo

Message 1 of 8 (649 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Hey bud @VicBStard

Have you tried running a repair or worst case reinstall?
Message 2 of 8 (636 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, done both. Even reinstalled to another drive, just in case!

Message 3 of 8 (616 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @VicBStard to start with let's go ahead and run System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...

Let us know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (596 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried the SFC process. No issues. I review video games. So I've quite a few games. I'm having no problems with other titles, even some that are not officially out yet. So it's strange that i'm have an issue with Madden 21.

Message 5 of 8 (585 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @VicBStard I would recommend downloading the newest drivers for your GPU, think the most recent ones are from the 17 of August and there is no harm in repairing Madden from within the Origin My Game Library which you can do by right-clicking on it and selecting Repair.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (554 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey, same problems. I suggest you guys create an UPDATE asap. I have tried everything and have installed it 3 times. When I go to open the game it immediately closes. I feel like my money is being stolen everyday when I just want to play some Madden. I have a brand new PC with everything updated. Sloppiest company in the gaming industry for awhile and I suppose going forward, I really do not understand how you could sell games that can't even start and you still try and push out more broken products. FIX YOUR GAME

Message 7 of 8 (483 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CptFearNaught I tested my copy of the game on PC just there and not having any issues with it.

It could be a system issue that you are seeing, as such can you grab me a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (462 Views)