Re: <y sims4 won't download

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

<y sims4 won't download

★★ Novice

My sims4 won't install keeps popping up with an error I uninstalled origin then reinstalled I also restarted my pc nothing helped 

Message 1 of 7 (430 Views)

@Tacoslover124896  Can you please take a screenshot of the error?  Hit Windows key-shift-S and drag your cursor over the section of screen you want to capture.  Then open Paint or another image-editing app and crtl-V to paste the image.  You can attach it directly to a post here.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 7 (401 Views)

★★ Novice

So did edit them in paint it just won't let me upload them I'm new to this so 

Message 3 of 7 (391 Views)

@Tacoslover124896  When you want to post a message, be sure to hit "Reply" and not "Quick Reply."  Below the right side of the text field (i.e. where you type the message), you should see a button that says Browse or something like it.  It's next to a paper clip icon and above the Preview and Submit buttons.  Click Browse, and then navigate to your screenshot.

Message 4 of 7 (371 Views)

★★ Novice

I got to all them steps but when I hit submit it won’t go through or hit it 

Message 5 of 7 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

When I select the photo it says preview and then submit when I hit submit nothing happens 

Message 6 of 7 (343 Views)

@Tacoslover124896  Okay, then you can put the image directly into the text of your post.  Right above the text field, there are buttons to insert an emoji or a link; the insert image button is the next one to the right.

If this doesn't work either, please go back to your screenshot and save it as a .png file.

Message 7 of 7 (333 Views)