lost email

by SandySweBriscoe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

lost email

★★★ Newbie

Hi,
I have an account on Origins where I've kept most of my EA Games, but I've lost access to the email that I use for it and I'm afraid I'll lose the entire account if something happens. Would it be possible to change the email without having to log into it? It would be so very helpful.

Sincerely,
SandySweBriscoe

Message 1 of 2 (376 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: lost email

Community Manager

Hi @SandySweBriscoe

That sounds like something the EA Help team might be able to get sorted out for you. I'm afraid that account issues like this aren't something we can look into here on Answers HQ. 

When you have the chance please get in touch with EA Help so they can take a look at your account. You can find more information on how to contact them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (359 Views)

All Replies

Re: lost email

Community Manager

Hi @SandySweBriscoe

That sounds like something the EA Help team might be able to get sorted out for you. I'm afraid that account issues like this aren't something we can look into here on Answers HQ. 

When you have the chance please get in touch with EA Help so they can take a look at your account. You can find more information on how to contact them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)