Re: locate game menu command or any kind of interface feedback about game locati

by TL_Penrose

Original Post

locate game menu command or any kind of interface feedback about game location

★★★ Novice

a locate game menu command would be nice to have even when the game is installed.
sometimes there are more than one game location and no way to locate game, because on the origin interface there is no feedback about the current game location.

it is useful to locate games when drives are full.

Message 1 of 3 (231 Views)

Re: locate game menu command or any kind of interface feedback about game locati

Community Manager

Hey @TL_Penrose if you right-click on any game tile in your My Game Library you will see the option to locate game. 

This will allow you to direct your Origin game to any folder where you may have the game files installed to.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

★★★ Novice

no, there is an item in the context menu 'move game' and it doesn't show the location of the game, it shows the last default location set in the application settings.

so for example in my case, if I right click on the Battlefield V game, it will give me a browser window, where many of my games are, but not Battlefield V.

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)