linking epic games account but can't play any games

by HarryTheMedi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

linking epic games account but can't play any games

★★★ Newbie

When I try to play any game, that I've got from epic games (Star wars bf2 for example) it brings up a little origin window saying "sign in to your EA Account to link with Epic Games" and when I put my email in it says I've already linked that email to my account, which I have and I played swbf2 last week, but when I put in my username instead, it says "We cannot complete this action at this time. If you need assistance, please reference help.ea.com or answers.ea.com" and I don't know what to do.

Message 1 of 5 (996 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: linking epic games account but can't play any games

Community Manager

Hey @HarryTheMedi can you try uninstalling Origin and then launch an EA game from Epic and follow the steps to link an account or log into one.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (947 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

i can open Orgin normally, and when i try and play the game, i click play but nothing happens and it brings up epic games and the same origin account link thing

Message 2 of 5 (988 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HarryTheMedi can you try uninstalling Origin and then launch an EA game from Epic and follow the steps to link an account or log into one.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (948 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HarryTheMedi did you get anywhere with this?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.

Uninstalling Origin, and let Epic launch and install Origin, doesn't solve my issue.

Keeps saying that the accounts are already linked.

Message 5 of 5 (900 Views)