Re: in one day , Anthem,crash so many time, my first time playing

by EA_Cade

Original Post

in one day , Anthem,crash so man time, my first playing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

just brought the game Anthem today, in second mision, exploration , the game crash so many time, i run so long in the mission, although it seem the thing i done didn't affect( from message letter), however, it do affect my gaming experience, as i read some article about the game that if u didn't go back constantly a checkpoint or something alike, u would lost anything u done in a mission, i didn't understand what do it mean,as it's my first time to play, and there seem to be no constantly saving in the gameplay , pls check the cause of crash and fix it

Message 1 of 4 (238 Views)

Re: in one day , Anthem,crash so man time, my first playing

Community Manager
@GVlXxf Sorry for the delay! Is this happening on PC?
EACade
Message 2 of 4 (210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

yes it's PC.  finally i got through the mission.

however, i didn't know do there was constantly saving or able to respawn at any checkpoint in the mission, as the day crash,i have to start the mission at the beginning , a long journey to me.

i have no experience in that game, but something like "the division" there was constantly saving in the mission and restart the game will take u to where u last crash would be a good thing. as i read many said about "lost experience or alike things," when the game crash if u didn't go back a check point etc, it's terrible to a new player, it's unimaginable if such crash happen in legendary hardness, i am just doing normal current with such terrible experience.

whatever, it's a good game, beautiful/wonderful graphic , even so many bad news about the game, it can be a great game if there was many improvement on any drawback we had hear

Message 3 of 4 (194 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@GVlXxf Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)