i have been

by breddyps7

Original Post

i have been

★★ Novice

i have been hacked by russians and they make purchases from my account with paypal i have canceled the payment and reported,but the ea banned my account and i am still waiting for responce one week now.Any help?

Message 1 of 9 (897 Views)

Re: i have been

★★★ Expert
@breddyps7 Please also change passwords and turn on MFA immediately
Message 3 of 9 (882 Views)

★★ Novice
@flyinghorse101 thanks a lot i have already do this
Message 4 of 9 (874 Views)

★★★ Expert
@breddyps7 Good job. Then perhaps a community manager can look into the case. Otherwise it's the toughest part. Waiting...
Message 5 of 9 (871 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @breddyps7 if there is a ban on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (752 Views)

★★ Novice
thanks a lot i have already do this
Message 7 of 9 (724 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @breddyps7.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 9 (721 Views)

★★ Novice

tha ea anwer:  After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we found that your account was actioned correctly, per the violation of our User Agreement or Terms of Sale the sanction will remain in place.

..I sent the emails I received in Russian,I think it is unacceptable what they are doing and I can't use the game I bought and I can't have the updates

Message 9 of 9 (686 Views)