Re: i got bloodhound's heirloom axe again and i already have it !!! (apex legend

by bahrdaddy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i got bloodhound's heirloom axe again and i already have it !!! (apex legends)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, I recently bought the bloodhound axe in the iron crown event that worth 3500 or 3600 Apex coin. about 1 hour ago I spent 450$ on the apex packs to get wraith's heirloom knife and after the 500 packs opened I got the bloodhound axe again !!!

this is really doesn't make any sense. there is a statement on the apex pack section that says "No Duplicate Cosmetics". how did I get bloodhound's heirloom axe again and not wraith's heirloom set?

this is really upsetting I like this game a lot and with this thing happened makes me really sad.

So please give me the wraith's heirloom set or I want my money back.

Message 1 of 6 (1,627 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i got bloodhound's heirloom axe again and i already have it !!! (apex legend

Community Manager

Hey @D7Oopsom1 the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,572 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @D7Oopsom1 the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,573 Views)

★ Novice

Hey Darko

thank you for the reply 

i already did and he told me thats out of his control and he suggested that i should post my problem here to be solved 

Thank u

Message 3 of 6 (1,546 Views)

★ Novice

I just noticed a minute ago that i have the knife I don’t know when I receive it 

thank you for the help 

Message 4 of 6 (1,538 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @D7Oopsom1 the APEX Legends team pushed out a fix for anyone who saw this issue over the last couple of days. Great to hear that you got the issue sorted.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (1,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@D7Oopsom1 what is wrong with you? $450? Did you steal your moms credit card or what?
Message 6 of 6 (1,147 Views)