i cant buy sims 4 expansions

by tearlysv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i cant buy sims 4 expansions

★★ Novice

Hello! I’m trying to buy the sims 4 island living expansion pack but when I go to checkout it says I dont have any money or my monthly spending limit is up and I understand it’s because I’m a minor, but the thing is, I haven’t bought anything in 2 months. I am super confused because I never had this problem before. how can I fix this? Thank you <3

Message 1 of 3 (688 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i cant buy sims 4 expansions

Community Manager

@tearlysv I would recommend having your Parent look at the spending limit they may have set up. They can review the spending limit by logging in, if you have further questions please check out our Help Article here

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (644 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@tearlysv I would recommend having your Parent look at the spending limit they may have set up. They can review the spending limit by logging in, if you have further questions please check out our Help Article here

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant buy sims 4 expansion packs it tells me it exceeds my monthly game and expansion spend limit. 

i have checked with my parents and there has been no limit set and when i went to help.ea.com as suggested, there is nothing i can do to change the limits or actually do anything about the problem. i have had the problem for almost 6 months now and i can not figure out why it wont work, what can i do?

Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)