i cann't buy game

★ Novice

EA Deduct money 

93.15 THB but I can't but game why EA deduct money and how I got my money back

Message 1 of 9 (682 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i cann't buy game

Community Manager

Hey @RefrigeratorTV the charge was most likely a pre-authorisation. A pre-authorisation is a temporary hold on money in your account which is generally the balance of an item or service you have ordered. This is not a charge and the money does not leave your account, it is just the bank and service provider ensuring that the money is there to cover the order. If you look back over your invoices from your credit card company you will no doubt see that while a certain amount of money was earmarked it was never actually taken from the account. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (678 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @RefrigeratorTV the charge was most likely a pre-authorisation. A pre-authorisation is a temporary hold on money in your account which is generally the balance of an item or service you have ordered. This is not a charge and the money does not leave your account, it is just the bank and service provider ensuring that the money is there to cover the order. If you look back over your invoices from your credit card company you will no doubt see that while a certain amount of money was earmarked it was never actually taken from the account. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (679 Views)

★ Novice

I think so. But my order failed and doubt my money. And I try again 3 times. You can check my account.

I want to buy ends heat. I buy again more time. I don't know. Why my money doubt and I can't get game. And I call to call center them tell EA doubt my money I check in pantip forum in thai they have problems same me more case but they can't refuse money.

I'm sorry for my English language. 

Message 3 of 9 (657 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @RefrigeratorTV, if it says, failed then no money will have been sent to EA. The best thing to do is to speak with your bank/card issuer to see what they can suggest.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (647 Views)

★ Novice

I think so. but my bill is doubt from EA and  my bank/card issuer say talk to you. I don't know why my money doubt. and where money doubt. before EA doubt my money I have 1200 THB. EA doubt 3 times. I have 1106.85 THB and I can't buy your game. You think so. I want to play your game but I can't and I lost my money. It isn't good. if you want to see bill  I can't  attach photo.

Message 5 of 9 (638 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @RefrigeratorTV if the transaction failed on the EA end then no money will have been taken. If your bank has advised you to speak with EA then it may be a case that they do not realise that it is a pre-authorisation.

You can speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (612 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for help  

Message 7 of 9 (605 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @RefrigeratorTV.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 9 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello good morning I was trying to buy games at Origin for example Anthem Game but i am currently in mainland CHINA.. I wanted to buy this game but the currency is in HongKong Currency. Is there a way I can buy it on Yuan Currency or Renminbi? I have wechat and Alipay but in Mainland CHINA only. HK doesn't accept my Alipay or wechat payment... 

Message 9 of 9 (443 Views)