Re: i can't find origin2 on the microsoft store

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i can't find origin2 on the microsoft store

★★★ Newbie

When I tried to do a free trial., to see I this the game I really want.. it said I need an app store to download orgin2 so then I click on the micosoft store and and then it saids orgin2 is not found. I don't know what do.. please help.

Message 1 of 42 (11,667 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@jforrester1168 You can download the Origin app from here: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/

Just download it, install and then log in with your account details and you should be good to go. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 42 (11,539 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @bubblebhutt

As far as I know, we haven't released any Origin 2 application? Raised eyebrow 

Could you tell us trial version of what game exactly and on what platform have you tried to download? Standard smile

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 42 (11,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have the same problem for sims 4 I have downloaded it before on another computer but it was very slow so I decided to download on my newer laptop and I have downloaded origin before on this laptop but I didn't have enough space so I downloaded on another laptop but today I got the items to make enough room on my laptop and I went to do download origin and I did but I went to run the game and it would not let me because it required origin 2 but I said it could find it on the Microsoft app store and I have searched it up on the internet and come upon this. So do you know what I can do to download sims 4? Also I plan on using the account so I thought all I have to do is download origin and sign in and play the game is there anything else that I need to do to play the game?

Message 3 of 42 (11,544 Views)

Community Manager

@jforrester1168 You can download the Origin app from here: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/

Just download it, install and then log in with your account details and you should be good to go. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 42 (11,540 Views)

★ Novice

yeh the store doesn't has it. cant install it.

Message 5 of 42 (11,304 Views)

Community Manager

You can download the Origin app from here @CheeseLikeCheesehttps://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 42 (11,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That link isn't working for me. It just takes me to Origin's home page, and then the same thing comes up about having to download it on the Microsoft app store, but it doesn't exist there.

Message 7 of 42 (11,203 Views)

Community Manager

What system are you playing on @mnm54312?

Is it a Chromebook by any chance?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 42 (11,198 Views)

Community Manager

What system are you playing on @mnm54312?

Is it a Chromebook by any chance?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 42 (11,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried but I still would not let me
Message 10 of 42 (10,892 Views)