how

by KnightBloodking1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi There,

I've looked this issue up and have seen that many people may have had the same problem as me, I have the name KnightBloodking1 as my current Origin name but I want to remove the 1 from the name it says that the name is already taken (KnightBloodking) but I cannot find the name anywhere and this name is extremely rare as I have not seen this name taken on any other platform. I also tried some other variants like KnightBloodking_ which was also taken. As well as this I cannot find the names of the accounts when I search for them on adding friends. Are these name really actually taken by other accounts?

Message 1 of 2 (293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how

Community Manager
@KnightBloodking1 If the name is showing as unavailable that would indicate it is being taken by an account. If you don't see it when searching for it, the player may have privacy settings turned on.

I would recommend trying different combinations of 'KnightBloodking" if you want to try and remove the 1.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)

All Replies

Re: how

Community Manager
@KnightBloodking1 If the name is showing as unavailable that would indicate it is being taken by an account. If you don't see it when searching for it, the player may have privacy settings turned on.

I would recommend trying different combinations of 'KnightBloodking" if you want to try and remove the 1.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (270 Views)