how to file official complaint?

by PartyAtHell

Original Post

Re: how to file official complaint?

★★★ Apprentice
you cant contact adviser either? or with the weapon?
Message 11 of 21 (1,563 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Darko, 

i’m having the same difficulties and i wonder why It isn’t possible to file a complaint without getting in contact with a support adviser? Now the consumers have to take a lot of action to announce missteps in the game and I Don’t think that’s very transparent of you EA. It shocks me how many people complain on different site as your ones, i think because of the struggle you have to go through when you wanna note something what’s not working properly. 

can you give me an easier way to file a complaint or is there a possibility you make it easier for us?

sincerly,

Daan

Message 12 of 21 (1,469 Views)

Community Manager

If you wish to file a formal complaint @daantje52 then you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 21 (1,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko that is not true, you will never ever get in touch with no one, they never call back only by email full of trash, you will get desperate and give up, that's why they like to be in touch only by emails. Once the customer purchase the game they are on their own. You never ever get dissapointed with STEAM. is the bes company to be with. I can prove what I writte here to you if you thing that this is just a lie, any time.
Message 14 of 21 (1,404 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @minnesotamex our phone support is currently not active, as such it is not possible to call or receive a callback.

Currently, you can email our live support or begin a live chat with them.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 21 (1,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to file a complaint but I can't even reach the support chat anymore. My technical support agent told me to reinstall the program and I had to restart my computer, which didn't solve the issue. Whem I tried to reach the chat once again the person had tagged the issue as "fixed". My report number is #73224684. He did not fix this issue, I solved it completely differently. I don't know how you are paying your support agents but this person is trying to cheat the system.

Message 16 of 21 (1,243 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @emeliesundqvist for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 17 of 21 (1,213 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko There is no way to escalate a concern to management and it continues to be a problem.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/The-50-Challenge-Weeks-1-7-NAT-Stacked-Fantasy-Pack/td-p/99451...

Message 18 of 21 (1,163 Views)

Community Manager

You can use the steps I shared above @NFLdropMadden to speak with our live support team who will take your complaint.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 19 of 21 (1,135 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko
It is epic circular logic. Your statements our must be EA’s policy but they are clearly derived from management that doesn’t want to be bothered by customer concerns, generally apathy for paying customers. The support team provides inconsistent support, EA answers and live chat, Twitter are rarely on the same page and when the support team is non responsive we are to go to the support team to complaint? How can we believe that a manager is actually going to review the complaint, let alone get back in touch with us? Request that you escalate my complaint with EA policies to your management. It is clear from post that these “policies” aren’t effective and are alienating your paying customers.

did you read the thread I sent you?...
Message 20 of 21 (1,115 Views)