Re: how to file official complaint?

by PartyAtHell

Original Post

how to file official complaint?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

hello, so i have been fed up, after 3 days of trying to reach the support, adviseur, via chat, left my phone number, sent mail, but nothing. was in line for chat over 6 hours. i paid for the game, i was spending time to grind levels, and its still not getting fixed. i want to talk to a manager, and file an official complaint. i had enough.

Message 1 of 21 (25,561 Views)

Community Manager

@PartyAtHell Hey there, sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you would like to file a file a complaint then one of our live support advisers will be happy to file a formal complaint on your behalf. Alternatively if you wanted to you could make a thread here detailing your issue in-game and we can do what we can to help.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 21 (25,502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/weapon-didnt-unlock/m-p/7173945#M787

here you go. i was trying to contact advisers for days! sent two emails, left my phone number to call me back, via the callback option. NOTHING! seriously what else could i do?!

im so done with this copy paste solutions. i tried everything to get in contact with an adviser!

Message 3 of 21 (25,497 Views)

Community Manager

@PartyAtHell Hey there, our advisers cannot manually make outgoing calls, if you require a call back then you need to set one up by creating a case, you can follow the steps from my post above if you would like for a live support adviser to call you. 

If you are still missing your weapon from levelling up then please create a case with one of our live support advisers and they will be able to get you sorted.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 21 (25,475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko

nevermind, i give up i guess. i left my phone number via CALLBACK FUNCTION. thats what im writing over and over. i CANT contact any of you, via ANY way! no callback, no chat, no email. idk how else could i explain this to you to understand it. i try it daily to contact adviser via chat, but no connection.

Message 5 of 21 (25,471 Views)

Community Manager

@PartyAtHell Sorry for the misunderstanding,

When you log into your help.ea.com account do you see your cases listed there? It may be a case that something on your system is blocking you from creating a case, can you try disabling any extensions or add-ons you have. You can also try using a private browsing window to see if it helps.

In your first post you say that you sent email but in the most recent reply say that you can't email, is it a case that the email option was available but is now gone?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 21 (25,471 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko

i tried firefox, safari, ie, chrome, i cant contact adviser. i only see my old cases. i dont see any of the new ones i tried to make. i even tried it from my mobile network, but doesnt seem to be able to open, or contact any of you. i just need that weapon + assignment to be unlocked Frown
Message 7 of 21 (25,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@PartyAtHell What you could do is contact our live support directly using your phone or use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice. If you use a VOIP service then you can set the country code to cut down on the cost of the call. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 21 (25,457 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko ok i give it a try. does it work only on workdays?
Message 9 of 21 (25,454 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same issues!
Message 10 of 21 (25,425 Views)