how do I get my games back??

by mowiccan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do I get my games back??

★★★ Newbie

I had to change my email.  My user name stayed the same, but all my Sims 4 games are gone in Origin, I have them on my HD but that doesn't do me any good.  I was hoping to pick up some packs and such I've let myself get behind on but no sense buying more games when I can't access the ones I've already paid for.  HELP how do I get my games back.  User name is Mowiccan. 

Message 1 of 6 (649 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do I get my games back??

Community Manager

Hey @mowiccan it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (629 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @mowiccan it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (630 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mowiccan did you manage to get this sorted?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no I've not gotten this sorted out yet.  Pretty much getting frustrated with the whole ordeal at the moment.  it finds Sims 3, so guess I'll go back to playing 3.  Thanks everyone

Sharon

Message 4 of 6 (582 Views)

Community Manager

Did you try the steps I recommended above and ensure that you do not have multiple EA accounts @mowiccan?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I did, it didn't work.  I don't have access to the other email address so can't reset anything to do with that one.  hence the new email address.

MOwiccan

Message 6 of 6 (547 Views)