how can I buy a sims 4 expansion pack as a gift?

by allama2022

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how can I buy a sims 4 expansion pack as a gift?

★★★★★ Newbie

For christmas, I want to buy the sims 4 seasons expansion as a gift. However, I’d like to purchase it now because it’s on sale but I don’t want to give it as a gift until christmas. I would like to know what happens when you purchase the expansion. Does it show up on the account right after you buy it? Or can they email you a code so that you can give it as a gift. I’m just confused because I would like to buy the game now but I don’t want to give it to them right now. thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (5,540 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how can I buy a sims 4 expansion pack as a gift?

Hero (Retired)
@allama2022 Unfortunately it's not possible currently to buy an Origin game to have it delivered at a later date. Your best option is to buy a boxed game from a brick-and-mortar store so that you can keep it until Christmas.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (5,512 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@allama2022 Unfortunately it's not possible currently to buy an Origin game to have it delivered at a later date. Your best option is to buy a boxed game from a brick-and-mortar store so that you can keep it until Christmas.
Message 2 of 3 (5,513 Views)

@allama2022 I will add that i've had a lot of great deals in a brick and mortar store when i've bough my missing Sims expansions and stuff packs last year. So @JanePhoenix 's suggestion is actually pretty good, as you may find some great deals this time of year in retail stores. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (5,499 Views)