having trouble seeing battlefront 2 in my game library

by Ncpanthers1995

Original Post

Accepted Solution

having trouble seeing battlefront 2 in my game library

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Battlefront 2 and it isn't showing in my game library I tried refreshing after 15 min and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game client but I still wasn't able to find it I have the receipt showing I bought the game I just don't see it in my library

Message 1 of 3 (894 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: having trouble seeing battlefront 2 in my game library

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Ncpanthers1995 Was this an Origin.com purchase, a Steam purchase, or via another reseller (e.g. the Humble Store)?

If this was an Origin.com purchase, if you check https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/orderhistory/index, do you see the purchase? Also, just to verify, you purchased either STAR WARS Battlefront II Standard Edition or STAR WARS Battlefront II Celebration Edition, not STAR WARS Battlefront II Celebration Edition Upgrade, correct?

Try clearing Origin's cache in case those directories weren't removed when you previously uninstalled the client.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (874 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Ncpanthers1995 Was this an Origin.com purchase, a Steam purchase, or via another reseller (e.g. the Humble Store)?

If this was an Origin.com purchase, if you check https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/orderhistory/index, do you see the purchase? Also, just to verify, you purchased either STAR WARS Battlefront II Standard Edition or STAR WARS Battlefront II Celebration Edition, not STAR WARS Battlefront II Celebration Edition Upgrade, correct?

Try clearing Origin's cache in case those directories weren't removed when you previously uninstalled the client.

Message 2 of 3 (875 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ncpanthers1995 if you purchased it on Origin and are still not seeing it then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (851 Views)