hard drive is full when it's not

by PetrosKokk

Original Post

hard drive is full when it's not

★★★ Newbie

yesterday i bought assasins creed odyssey on origin i started downloading it on my 180gb hdd and when it reached about 10 gigs(25%) it paused and said ''hard drive is full' i formatted the disk about 6 times and tried again and i got the same error over and over again. I tried downloading it on an other 150gb hdd i formatted this one too about 3 times and then started all over again but i still got the same error. (They are both working fine because i previously had several games in them like forza and cs go). i restarted the computer about 10 times today and then i checked and both of the drives are ntfs so thats not the problem. any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5 (266 Views)

Re: hard drive is full when it's not

Community Manager

I have seen people having this issue when they use a secondary drive @PetrosKokk.

Is it possible to download the game to your primary hard drive, if you are not already doing so?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (246 Views)

★★★ Newbie
its an ssd drive that have windows in it and other stuff and its almost full. i will try to free up some space and i will let you know thanks
Message 3 of 5 (239 Views)

Community Manager

No worries @PetrosKokk.

Let me know if freeing up space helps. What you can do is download it there and then move it once installed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same issue and I have 350Gb free space on my drive. The C Drive with Windows 10.

Message 5 of 5 (206 Views)