Re: games don't download

by CptnBetsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

games don't download

★★★ Newbie

ok, I've deleted and re downloaded origin, restarted my computer, and tried to shut down my firewall temporaraly. But the games don't download. I constantly get something stating: 

We've encountered a problem
An unexpected installation error has occurred. First, try restarting your computer. If that doesn’t resolve the issue you can take the following steps:
1) Temporarily disable your virus scanner/firewall
2) Run the Origin Client in administrator mode
3) Reboot your Machine and try installing again

Error: 327682:0

For further assistance please check our support forum or by submitting an error report.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 5 (506 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@DalenPotatoAmong the suggestions you already tried, it doesn't seem like you've followed #2? To run in administrator mode, right-click your Origin shortcut and select "Run as administrator". You could also select Properties from that menu instead, then click the Advanced button, and tick the "Run as administrator" box there (that way it will permanently run in administrator mode without having to right-click the shortcut again in future).

You also mention having tried shutting down your firewall (a safer option is just to ensure Origin is whitelisted there instead). You should try that with your antivirus too (add Origin folders as exceptions rather than disabling antivirus).

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (477 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@DalenPotatoAmong the suggestions you already tried, it doesn't seem like you've followed #2? To run in administrator mode, right-click your Origin shortcut and select "Run as administrator". You could also select Properties from that menu instead, then click the Advanced button, and tick the "Run as administrator" box there (that way it will permanently run in administrator mode without having to right-click the shortcut again in future).

You also mention having tried shutting down your firewall (a safer option is just to ensure Origin is whitelisted there instead). You should try that with your antivirus too (add Origin folders as exceptions rather than disabling antivirus).

Message 2 of 5 (478 Views)

Community Manager

@DalenPotato Were you able to get it sorted using @JanePhoenix advice?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. I also did all the steps and nothing is working. 

Message 4 of 5 (372 Views)

★★ Novice

327682:0          I am also having the same issues and have tried the actions listed above. 

Message 5 of 5 (357 Views)