Re: game

by EA_Darko

Original Post

game

★★★ Newbie

Hey there,

So after purchasing The Sims 4 I went to my games library but it wasnt there, made sure it wasnt hidden and no filters were on, in the filters it says I only have 6 games on pc/shown which are the ones I can see but I should have 7! Checked my purchase history and its right there saying its been digitaly delivered and completed. I read that it might take up to an hour for it to show so I waited for 3 and still nothing. I have cleared my Cache, refreshed the pages multiple times and reinstalled multiple times and still nothing. I even installed the Origin Launcher on another computer logged in and it still doesnt appear. I have no way of contacting support as all your support pages are currently offline or dont connect. I cant even post a ticket which is ridiculous, if anyone has a solution please please help.

Message 1 of 4 (267 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @StormTrooprSteve  could it be a case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary one?

Would you mind going ahead and just ensuring that you are in the correct account and that the purchase was on that account.

You can also speak with our live support to ensure that there have been no issues with the purchase.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Darko, No I only have one account. I have tried multiple times to get ahold of live chat but all I'm getting is the option to email, which I have and I'm still waiting on a reply. Is there a time limit on refunds? its been two weeks now and this still hasnt been resolved.

Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @StormTrooprSteve have you tried changing your contact options to see if you can set up a chat? You can change them to anything and then tell the adviser the issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)