Re: game not working and its asking for a code

by OSELKA713

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game not working and its asking for a code

★★★ Newbie

so i bought a game (battle front 2) and its not working 

i got it on a discount and when i open it it asks for a code all my other games are fine is it possible i accidentally got it for a month or some thing?

Message 1 of 4 (245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @OSELKA713 can you open your My Game Library and in there right-click on the Battlefront 2 game tile and select properties. From here you will see a new window open where a product code will be listed. Can you copy that code and paste it in when asked next.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (229 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @OSELKA713 can you open your My Game Library and in there right-click on the Battlefront 2 game tile and select properties. From here you will see a new window open where a product code will be listed. Can you copy that code and paste it in when asked next.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (230 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

thats another problem i guess its not there

Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @OSELKA713 can you check your My Game Library and ensure that you have no filters set as it could be the case that you have accidentally hiden the game.

If not, do you happen to have multiple EA accounts? It cal also be a case that you purchased the game on a secondary account and now are not seeing it on the primary one.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)