Re: game not in game library after not playing for awhile

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game not in game library after not playing for awhile

★★★ Newbie

I have the Sims 4, and i played for awhile. But i stopped and now that i want to play it, it's not in my game library. I tried to reinstall it, but the redeem code said that it was already used. And now i don't know what do to do

I have the dvd thing, andi tried both of the dvds.

Message 1 of 4 (269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @fandoms1537 generally when this issue occurs it's simply the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logging into a secondary one.

As such the best thing to do is go through any email accounts you have to see if you can locate any and all EA accounts.

If you are unable to find the account then the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (244 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @fandoms1537 generally when this issue occurs it's simply the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logging into a secondary one.

As such the best thing to do is go through any email accounts you have to see if you can locate any and all EA accounts.

If you are unable to find the account then the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is my first account, ive never had another one. 

Message 3 of 4 (216 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @fandoms1537

Ok, you would need to get in touch with the EA Help Support team. Please have the registration code you have for The Sims 4 handy when reaching out to them and they will look into this further with you. @EA_Darko popped down some steps to help you get in contact the EA Help team earlier. I'll share those here: 

@EA_Darko wrote:

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (200 Views)